- Shiba Inu Coin has gained popularity as a payment method with hundreds of prominent companies accepting it as payment directly from your wallet.
- There are four main ways to pay with Shiba Inu Coin, including spending directly with companies, turning it into cash with the BitPay crypto card, buying gift cards using SHIB, and making P2P transactions from your SHIB wallet.
Who Accepts Shiba Inu Coin? The Guide to Where & How You Can Spend SHIB
Shiba Inu Coin (SHIB) has gained tremendous popularity in the crypto world and is becoming a popular payment method for various goods and services. BitPay announced its support for Shiba Inu Coin in late 2021, and since then, the number of merchants accepting it as payment has grown exponentially. Here’s a guide to how and where you can pay with SHIB.
Did you know that you can use @Shibtoken to buy goods and services since 2021?
— BitPay (@BitPay) May 8, 2023
There are four main ways to pay with Shiba Inu Coin:
- Spend directly with companies that accept SHIB (check out the BitPay Merchant Directory).
- Turn SHIB into cash with the BitPay crypto card.
- Buy gift cards using SHIB.
- Make P2P transactions from your SHIB wallet.
Where to Spend SHIB: 11 Major Companies that Accept Shiba Inu Coin as Payment
BitPay began supporting Shiba Inu Coin in late 2021, and hundreds of BitPay merchants now accept it as payment. The following are 11 major companies that accept Shiba Inu Coin as payment:
- Newegg: a one-stop-shop for computers, electronics, and accessories.
- Gucci: one of the biggest luxury brands to accept cryptocurrency.
- Twitch: support your favorite streamers with SHIB.
- David SW: buy high-quality timepieces at reasonable prices.
- HOSTKEY: a server solution that accepts SHIB for its dedicated server hosting and private web hosting services.
- APMEX: buy gold, silver, and other precious metals or coins with SHIB.
- Carolina Hurricanes: the NHL team that allows you to shop for Canes gear with SHIB.
- AMC Theatres: buy movie tickets, concessions, and merchandise with SHIB.
- Jomashop: buy luxury watches, high-fashion accessories, and the latest trends in clothing.
- Menufy: order from your favorite local and chain restaurants with SHIB.
- American Cancer Society: fight cancer and pay with SHIB.
How to Turn Shiba Inu Coin into Cash with the BitPay Card
When you use the BitPay Card, you can use Shiba Inu like cash almost everywhere you go. The BitPay Card pulls funds from your Shiba Inu Coin wallet instead of using a bank account. You can spend SHIB online or in-store wherever Mastercard is accepted, and even use it at ATMs to turn Shiba Inu Coin into cash.
Buy Gift Cards with Shiba Inu Coin
BitPay gives the SHIBArmy the opportunity to buy gift cards using Shiba Inu Coin, making it an easy way to spend your SHIB gains at your favorite stores and brands. You can buy gift cards for stores like Walmart, DoorDash, UberEats, Uber, Google Play, PlayStation Store, Xbox, Whole Foods Market, Airbnb, Domino’s, Home Depot, Lowe’s, Hotels.com, and Nintendo eShop.
How to Send Shiba Inu Coin Directly with P2P Transfers
You can use a P2P (Peer to Peer) transaction to send Shiba Inu Coin to a friend or company that accepts SHIB. Sending P2P Shiba Inu Coin payments from the BitPay Wallet is safe, easy, and fast.