- 440 merchants across France have adopted cryptocurrency payments for goods and services, facilitated by a partnership between Binance Pay and Lyzi.
- This strategic alliance allows cryptocurrencies including Shiba Inu (SHIB), Bitcoin (BTC), and Ethereum (ETH) to be used for purchases ranging from everyday essentials to luxury items.
In a significant leap towards mainstream crypto acceptance, Binance Pay, a cryptocurrency payment technology by Binance, and Lyzi, a crypto-native app, have teamed up to enable Shiba Inu (SHIB), Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and other cryptocurrencies as acceptable payment methods at 440 merchants across France.
This strategic alliance between Binance Pay and Lyzi aims to elevate the application of cryptocurrency payments, harking back to one of the earliest and most significant use cases of digital currencies. Now, consumers using Binance Pay can seamlessly use their cryptocurrencies to pay for their everyday purchases through the Lyzi app and its robust network of merchants.
Lyzi, an app built with the specific intention of fostering the adoption and usability of cryptocurrencies, has fortified its cryptocurrency payment solution through this partnership. This enhanced version promises cashback on each transaction, offering additional incentives to users.
By integrating a wide variety of merchants, from bakeries and supermarkets to high-end car dealerships and jewelry shops, Lyzi aims to promote the use of digital assets in daily transactions. This implementation is now live at over 440 locations across France. Further, an additional 330 merchants across Europe are in the process of adopting this crypto payment solution, expanding the reach of this innovative payment alternative.
>> Buy Shiba Inu quickly and securely with PayPal, credit card or bank transfer at eToro with low fees and deposit protection. Get started with SHIB now. Visit Website <<
Through this partnership, users of Binance Pay and owners of digital assets like Shiba Inu can avail of this payment solution across the entire network of stores in the Lyzi App. This collaboration is poised to offer Binance users more avenues across Europe to leverage their cryptocurrencies for purchases.
Besides Shiba Inu and Bitcoin, Binance Pay supports a wide array of cryptocurrencies including ADA, ATOM, AVA, BCH, BNB, DOGE, DOT, EGLD, EOS, ETC, ETH, FTM, HBAR, IOTX, LINK, LTC, MANA, MATIC, TRX, TUSD, UNI, USDC, USDT, VAI, VET, XLM, XMR, XRP, XTZ, XVS, ZEC, ZIL, and others. As such, this partnership marks a significant stride towards enhancing cryptocurrency utilization and adoption across Europe.
Best Crypto Exchange for Everyone:
- Invest in Shiba Inu 70+ cryptocurrencies and 3,000 other assets.
- 0% commission on stocks – buy in bulk or just a fraction from as little as $10.
- Copy top-performing traders in real time, automatically.
- Regulated by financial authorities including FAC and FINRA.
2.8 Million Users