- Jack Dorsey, Twitter co-founder, predicts that pro-Bitcoin candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. will triumph in the 2024 U.S. presidential election.
- Kennedy, campaigning as a Democrat, pledges to safeguard Bitcoin use and ownership, labeling it a ‘perfect base currency’ and a defense against central bank-induced inflation.
In an endorsement that could influence the trajectory of the upcoming 2024 U.S. presidential race, Twitter co-founder and crypto advocate, Jack Dorsey, has publicly declared his confidence in the victory of pro-Bitcoin candidate, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Kennedy, running as a Democrat, recently shared his vision for beating Republican frontrunners Donald Trump and Ron DeSantis, a vision that Dorsey boldly stated would lead Kennedy to win the election.
Kennedy’s campaign made history by being the first to accept Bitcoin donations, a move he announced at the Bitcoin 2023 Conference in Miami. Beyond this innovative campaign strategy, Kennedy aims to position Bitcoin as a safeguard against authoritarian censorship, promising to protect citizens’ rights to own and use Bitcoin if he ascends to the presidency.
In his commitment to upholding cryptocurrency rights, Kennedy detailed his plan, stating,
“As president, I will make sure that your right to hold and use Bitcoin is inviolable. First, I will defend the right of self-custody of Bitcoin and other digital assets. You should be able to own your own private keys the same as you own the keys to your car or your own wallet.”
>> Buy Bitcoin quickly and securely with PayPal, credit card or bank transfer at eToro with low fees and deposit protection. Get started with BTC now. Visit Website <<
His strong stance on personal autonomy regarding digital assets clearly signals his commitment to a future in which cryptocurrencies play a pivotal role.
An environmental lawyer by trade, Kennedy believes in the potential of Bitcoin as a sound financial instrument, labeling it the “perfect base currency.” Furthermore, he acknowledges the necessity of financial alternatives like cryptocurrencies that can help American citizens navigate the turbulent waters of central bank-induced inflation.
Dorsey’s endorsement of Kennedy adds a significant vote of confidence to the pro-Bitcoin candidate’s campaign. Such a high-profile endorsement could lead to a boost in Kennedy’s support, especially among crypto enthusiasts and investors. As the race unfolds, the potential influence of cryptocurrency advocacy on the election’s outcome will be closely watched.
Best Crypto Exchange for Everyone:
- Invest in Bitcoin (BTC) and 70+ cryptocurrencies and 3,000+ other assets.
- 0% commission on stocks – buy in bulk or just a fraction from as little as $10.
- Copy top-performing traders in real time, automatically.
- Regulated by financial authorities including FAC and FINRA.
2.8 Million Users