HomeNewsProminent Crypto Advocate Dan Gambardello Bullish on Cardano's Potential

Prominent Crypto Advocate Dan Gambardello Bullish on Cardano’s Potential

- Advertisement -
  • Renowned crypto influencer, Dan Gambardello, anticipates Cardano (ADA) to start outperforming the wider crypto market soon, based on its robust fundamentals and the anticipated DeFi season.
  • While Gambardello expresses criticism towards those overhyping BlackRock’s Bitcoin ETF, a Twitter poll indicates stronger community support for ADA over Bitcoin.

Gambardello’s Bullish Forecast on ADA

In a recent Twitter engagement, Dan Gambardello, founder of Crypto Capital Venture and esteemed crypto YouTuber, disclosed his continued optimism about the future of Cardano (ADA). Citing compelling reasons, he forecasts that ADA will soon overshadow its market competitors, with perhaps Bitcoin being an exception.

Gambardello notes that Cardano has a pattern of underperforming in bear markets and exceeding in bull markets, a dynamic that, in his view, presents the ideal mix for any value investor. Apart from this interesting cyclical performance, Gambardello’s confidence in ADA’s imminent rise stems from its solid fundamentals and the upcoming DeFi season, which he believes will invigorate ADA’s market performance.

ADA vs Bitcoin: The Community’s Perspective

- Advertisement -

Furthering his discourse, Gambardello referenced a Twitter poll by the user @WhaleChart that queried its 342,300 followers on their preference between ADA and Bitcoin. Interestingly, of the 14,030 respondents, 54.9% were in favor of ADA, with the remaining 45.1% backing Bitcoin. This poll, albeit non-specific in topic, was indicative of a stronger community preference for ADA over the crypto titan, Bitcoin.

Gambardello’s Criticism on BlackRock ETF Hype

Notably, Gambardello also expressed criticism towards those who have been excessively exalting BlackRock’s recent filing with the SEC to establish their own Bitcoin ETF. The move by the world’s largest asset firm, managing $9.09 trillion in assets, sent ripples across the markets and was rapidly succeeded by similar initiatives from other Wall Street giants.

>> Buy Cardano quickly and securely with PayPal, credit card or bank transfer at eToro with low fees and deposit protection. Get started with ADA now. Visit Website <<

- Advertisement -

Despite the evident endorsement of Bitcoin by these institutional heavyweights, and the resulting uptick in Bitcoin’s price, Gambardello lambasts the Bitcoin advocates for their fervor. In his perspective, their adulation seems to overlook Bitcoin’s original ethos of decentralization and freedom from banks, instead celebrating that BlackRock now holds a considerable Bitcoin bag.

Nonetheless, Gambardello, while critical of the Bitcoin enthusiasts’ viewpoint, frequently discusses both Bitcoin and ADA in his content, indicating his favorable stance on these two cryptocurrencies.

Best Crypto Exchange for Everyone:

  • Invest in Cardano and 70+ cryptocurrencies and 3,000 other assets.
  • 0% commission on stocks – buy in bulk or just a fraction from as little as $10.
  • Copy top-performing traders in real time, automatically.
  • Regulated by financial authorities including FAC and FINRA.

2.8 Million Users

Get Started


- Advertisement -
ETHNews does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products, or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to cryptocurrencies. ETHNews is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods, or services mentioned.
Jack Williams
Jack Williams
As a Blockchain Analyst, I specialize in analyzing the performance of decentralized systems and optimizing their efficiency. Through data analysis, I provide insights on blockchain technology, smart contracts, and cryptocurrencies to help businesses make informed decisions and improve their operations.
- Advertisment -spot_img