February 16 - 18, 2018, 2018
The Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Blockchain Superconference
Irving, TX 75063
Pricing: See Event Details
From the website:
Is It Too Late To Get Involved in Crypto?
Not at all. Even if you didn't mine 10,000 bitcoins using your old PC in 2012, bitcoin, ethereum, altcoins and blockchain technology are still in their infancy.
99.9% of the world's population is barely aware of how bitcoin, ethereum, and other blockchain-based tokens are starting to address real use cases, such as:
- Banking the unbanked or under-banked (billions worldwide)
- Putting personal, medical and financial data under the control of the individual (not only in the hands of governments or large institutions)
- Providing decentralized, peer-to-peer, fast, world-wide, un-hackable, non-inflationary engineered currencies (money) (Bitcoin, Dash, Monero, Zcash, Litecoin, and more)
- Allowing individuals to buy, sell, lease, and hold title to property and land on public blockchains that are un-hackable and un-alterable, even by nation states
- Digitizing assets (baseball cards, real estate, art, recordings of songs, books, etc) and allowing creators to get paid for their work in a more direct way that allows them to control and profit from their work.
You Can Read All You Want Online, or Watch YouTube Videos Till You're Bleary-Eyed...
However, nothing compares to meeting the best and brightest developers, founders, insiders, and crypto enthusiasts in PERSON.
That's why we're putting on The Bitcoin, Ethereum & Blockchain Superconference in Dallas, Texas (February 16, 17 and 18, 2018)
With over 800 expected attendees, 35 top-notch speakers and 50+ exhibitors from the bitcoin, ethereum and alt coin worlds, and talks from ICOs and blockchain startups, this conference is going to be a diverse, wonderful, and potentially profitable experience for all who attend.