April 26, 2015 - April 26, 2017, 2015
Enterprise Ethereum and The Future of Blockchains
New York, NY 10011
Pricing: See Event Details
From the website:
Panel Discussion Featuring: JP Morgan, ConsenSys, Monax and more to come.
The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance connects Fortune 500 enterprises, startups, academics, and technology vendors to define enterprise-grade software to build upon the only smart contract supporting blockchain currently running in real-world production – Ethereum.
Come for a Panel Discussion by the key players in the Alliance, and learn what the near term goals are for Enterprise Ethereum and its use cases.
Hear the panelists discuss:
- The relationship between Enterprise Ethereum and the public Ethereum blockchain
- How the private side supports the public chain and vice versa
- The technologies currently being built and their use cases
- Their vision for the future and how they'll get there
- JP Morgan - TBD
- ConsenSys - Andrew Keys - Head of Global Business Development
- Monax - Preston Byrne - COO
- More to come
More details to come