- Ethereum, the leading smart contract token, strengthens its position above $1,900, eyeing the significant $2,000 mark with intensified institutional attention in the crypto sphere.
- The increased interest of institutional investors, notably Blackrock, Fidelity Investments, and Cathie Wood, brings a significant boost to Ethereum’s bullish momentum.
Ethereum, underpinned by a proof-of-stake (PoS) consensus mechanism, is doubling down on its bullish undertakings, securing support above $1,900 and extending its reach to $1,950. This surge marks a 1.6% increase within the day, setting its current trade price at $1,945.
As the crypto giant Bitcoin modestly ascends with 0.5% in 24-hour gains, standing at $30,660, Ethereum stands strong. Ethereum’s 24-hour trading volume clocks in at approximately $8 billion, while its market cap stands firm at $234 billion.
Ethereum’s recent surge can be attributed to the growing interest from institutional investors such as Blackrock, Fidelity Investments, and Cathie Wood. Blackrock’s application for a spot Bitcoin ETF has prompted other players to consider similar strategies, stirring a fresh wave of excitement in the market. This development also signals retail investors that the crypto market is on an upward trajectory.
Ethereum’s strength from the support level at $1,650 can mainly be credited to the combined interest from institutional and retail investors. As Ethereum maintains its stance above $1,900, and specifically atop the dotted rising trendline, the path of least resistance gradually skews to the upside, making the breakout above $2,000 a question of when, not if.
Two key indicators reinforce Ethereum’s bullish perspective. The Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) initiated a buy signal for Ether on June 20, although the resistance at $2,000 remains a considerable hurdle. The SuperTrend indicator also flipped in favor of an Ethereum uptrend on the same date. As this indicator trails Ethereum’s price, the recovery to $2,000 is projected to hold steady.
However, Ethereum’s price could potentially witness a quick retracement to stronger support levels of $1,800 and $1,650 if any downward intensification occurs. Amid this dynamic scenario, a fear of missing out (FOMO) could lead to Ethereum’s ultimate move towards $3,000 and potentially the all-time high of $4,878.
Meanwhile, Ethereum’s price continues to show positive signs, and might soon continue its ascent towards the $2,000 resistance. There is growing evidence to suggest that Ethereum’s anticipated surge above $2,000 might ignite a fresh rally, aiming for a new high above $2,000. On the other hand, any potential dip is predicted to be limited, and the price may find support near $1,900.
Best Crypto Exchange for Everyone:
- Invest in Ethereum (ETH) and 70+ cryptocurrencies and 3,000+ other assets.
- 0% commission on stocks – buy in bulk or just a fraction from as little as $10.
- Copy top-performing traders in real time, automatically.
- Regulated by financial authorities including FAC and FINRA.
2.8 Million Users