- Hepton is announcing its airdrop updates, which include three types of HTE airdrops.
- To be eligible for the airdrops, users need to follow specific contribution methods and criteria set by Hepton.
Testnet Airdrop (The Biggest Airdrop)
Hepton’s Testnet Airdrop requires an active address on Hepton’s Testnet 274. Users can claim the Auto Faucet 131 or Manual Faucet 65, mint NFTs, create contracts, and set up validator nodes. Participants must ensure that their address is always active because Hepton Labs will conduct a stealth snapshot.
We are so excited to announce that we will release the HTE Airdrop based on the Arbitrum Network.
— Hepton (@HeptonL3) May 4, 2023
The contribution will be proven based on Hepton Points. Rewards include an airdrop in HTE worth ($30 – $15,000) based on users’ contributions. The distribution will take place only on Mainnet during Hepton’s Mainnet Launch.
The HTE-Arbitrum Airdrop requires users to spread the word about Hepton on social media. Users must follow all the tasks given here: Hepton Galxe 263 and Hepton 127Zealy (Crew3). The contribution will be proven based on OAT and XP holding amounts.
Rewards include an airdrop in $HTE for eligible addresses based on OAT and XP ranking. The address should have at least 0.5 HTE on Hepton Electra-404 Testnet 250 274, and 550 HTE or OAT or XP from Social Engagement. The distribution will be based on TIERs, with different reward quotas and vesting periods:
- TIER-3: A user who only owns OAT and XP: Reward Quota (Minimum $5 – Maximum $150) in HTE, 20% TGE and 80% Vesting for 6 Months.
- TIER-2: A user who only owns a minimum of 550 HTE: Reward Quota (Minimum $10 – Maximum $1000) in HTE, 50% TGE and 50% Vesting for 5 Months.
- TIER-1: A user who owns 550 HTE, OAT, and XP: Reward Quota (Minimum $20 – Maximum $2000) in HTE, 50% TGE and 50% Vesting for 4 Months.
The Third-Party Airdrop is solely run by a third-party platform, such as Launchpad or CEX. The airdrop distribution will be based on the criteria set up by the platform. Participants must note that an address without HTE Testnet on Hepton Testnet is not eligible to claim.