Digital Wallet Announces Integration With Industry Leaders
Multi-asset digital wallet Jaxx has announced it will add over 70 new partners to its platform. According to the release, all partners will integrate with Jaxx’s backend blockchain infrastructure and universal key management system to create a portal for blockchain technology that includes support for user-controlled payments and exchange, identity, communications, value movement, executable distributed code contracts (EDCCs), digital signatures, and decentralized storage.
Anthony Di Iorio, founder and CEO of Decentral and Jaxx, stated:
"We are bringing together all facets of the blockchain ecosystem with Jaxx to provide a universal interoperable interface so that non-technical people, like my dad, can easily use these decentralized technologies. Simple tools and intuitive UI / UX will bring adoption to the masses and assist all projects and companies."
According to Jaxx, it will be partnering with the following industry leaders:
- RSK Labs operates RSK, a smart-contract platform with a two-way peg to the Bitcoin blockchain.
- BitPay is the first and most experienced company in bitcoin payments, building powerful tools for spending, accepting, and building with Bitcoin.
- Coinbase is a digital currency wallet and platform where merchants and consumers can transact with new digital currencies.
- Purse.io allows anyone to save 15% off Amazon with Bitcoin.
- Bittrex provides individuals and businesses a world-class experience for buying and selling digital tokens with lightning-fast trade execution, stable wallets, and industry-best security practices.
- Blockchain Capital is the premier venture capital firm investing in blockchain tech companies and tokens.
- BitGo empowers businesses to integrate digital currencies into their existing financial systems.
- Civic uses a verified identity for multi-factor authentication on web and mobile apps without the need for usernames or passwords.
- Changelly is a multi-currency exchange service that provides solutions for the last mile problem of crypto exchanges.
- Trezor is the original hardware wallet and supports both Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Ledger Wallet is a blockchain hardware wallet that provides cold storage for multiple digital currencies.
- Opendime by Coinkite is a small USB stick that allows spending of Bitcoin like a dollar bill.
- QTUM is a hybrid blockchain application platform aimed at building blockchains for business, with a strong foothold in China.
- Coinfabrik helps customers define their product specifications, design user interfaces, integrate applications, and deploy products.
- Signatura is the world's most secure and resilient digital signature platform.
- Wall of Coins is available in many countries and directly connects buyers and sellers of digital currencies.
- Bitnovo allows for the simple purchase of Bitcoin and offers a refillable wallet card.
Jaxx has also said it will be working with the following teams as part of its future token roadmap: Ripple, Monero, Tether, Stellar Lumens, PIVX, Factom, Steem, NEM, QTUM, Bytecoin, Bitshares, MaidSafeCoin, Siacoin, Waves, Lisk, Omni, Stratus, GameCredits, Ardor, SingularDTV, Round, Decred, NXT, Byteball, DigiByte, FirstBlood, IExec RLX, Emercoin, Syscoin, Etheroll, Komodo, Namecoin, Storjcoin, Chronobank, Melonport, WeTrust, Counterparty, TokenCard, Matchpool, Edgeless, Xaurum, CreditBit, MonaCoin, NovaCoin, RubyCoin, Bitcrystals, BitShares, BlackCoin, Expanse, Gulden, Namecoin, NAV Coin, NEM, Peercoin, PotCoin, Tezos, and Wings. The addition of these tokens and coins could position Jaxx as one of the most multidimensional wallets and crypto-exchanges on the market.
As a result, key industry participants are expressing excitement about the new partnership and the opportunities it will present in the future.
"We're glad that Jaxx has decided to attempt Monero integration again, because we believe that users need more options with respect to Monero onboarding, not less, and welcome all work being done in that space," said Monero core developer Riccardo "Fluffypony" Spagni. "As a company that operates in the Monero space, we are happy to provide them with as much support as possible, and look forward to a successful release."