- Raoul Pal anticipates an influx of new capital into the crypto markets, energized by BlackRock’s recent Bitcoin ETF filing.
- Pal suggests that the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), under Gary Gensler, has subtly signaled certain institutions to take the lead in the maturing crypto market.
Real Vision’s founder and macroeconomics specialist, Raoul Pal, predicts a new wave of investment in the cryptocurrency markets, instigated by BlackRock’s recent filing for a Bitcoin ETF. BlackRock, the world’s largest asset manager, has initiated registration for the iShares Bitcoin Trust aimed at providing investors a way to gain exposure to Bitcoin without having to directly purchase the digital asset.
In a recent Crypto Banter interview, Pal stated that this pivotal filing could induce additional investments in the digital asset sphere, invigorating an otherwise stagnant capital flow situation.
“I think liquidity rises from now on and people just want a little bit more macro certainty… I think capital is soon to come. I think the BlackRock ETF is another way of bringing fresh capital into the space,”
According to the former Goldman Sachs executive, Gary Gensler and the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) have discreetly given a “nod” to a select set of institutions, thereby offering them the early opportunity to make strides in the emerging crypto market. This move, he suggests, is a calculated step by Gensler to protect the SEC’s stance, demonstrating that it is not entirely opposed to the innovative developments brought by the crypto domain.
>> Buy Bitcoin quickly and securely with PayPal, credit card or bank transfer at eToro with low fees and deposit protection. Get started with BTC now. Visit Website <<
Pal argues that Gensler is “throwing a bone” to Larry Fink, BlackRock’s CEO, and other Wall Street firms.
“[Gensler’s] politically trying to cover his a**. I think there’s been a secret nod which is ‘Larry, if you want to do this, we support it,’ and I’m guessing a few others have been given the nod. And it’s very difficult then not to allow the other Bitcoin ETFs. So net-net, it’s a positive thing,”
Through this perspective, it’s apparent that BlackRock’s Bitcoin ETF filing could serve as a significant catalyst, driving novel investments and reviving the crypto market’s dynamics.
Best Crypto Exchange for Everyone:
- Invest in Bitcoin (BTC) and 70+ cryptocurrencies and 3,000+ other assets.
- 0% commission on stocks – buy in bulk or just a fraction from as little as $10.
- Copy top-performing traders in real time, automatically.
- Regulated by financial authorities including FAC and FINRA.
2.8 Million Users